At The F1 Spectator your privacy is very important. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the website collects, and the ways in which that information is used.
Personal information collection
- This website may collect and use the following kinds of personal information in the following ways:
- Information about your use of this website collected by Google Analytics. This includes but is not limited to information such as the country a user is located, which pages they visit and for how long. This uses a tracking cookie provided by Google.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering for the F1S newsletter. This includes your email address and first name.
- Information provided when submitting a Grand Prix venue review. This includes your first name, the contents of your review and your email address if you choose to provide it.
- Information that you provide in any other correspondence with me, such as through the website contact sheet.
Using personal information
- I use your first name to personalize the newsletter for you
- I use Google Analytics data to better understand the intent of visitors so that I might better serve them
- Your email address is used to enable your access to the F1S newsletter and for occasional marketing communications.
- Your review is used serve as useful information and insight on Grand Prix venues and is published with your consent along with your first name.
All correspondence by email between you and I will always be confidential, though sometimes if I see fit (if a question or comment has particular relevance to other readers) I may refer to it while safe guarding your anonymity and keeping all personally identifiable information private.
I never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless specifically authorized by you. This does not extend to website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also in rare cases release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law.
Securing your data
I take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The F1 Spectator will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers and the website is subject to ongoing regular malware scans to limit any breach of data and keep your browsing experience safe.
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on the website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore I take no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of the site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Updating this statement
- by email using the contact form
- by post to the following address: 112 Mitchell Street, Darwin, NT 0800, Australia